Cosmetic Dentistry Before & After Pictures in Atlanta, GA
When undergoing a dental procedure, patients in Vinings, Smyrna, and Atlanta, GA are not only concerned with how they will feel but are also interested in knowing how they will look afterwards. Dr. Lofters is providing these before and after pictures of real Smile Envy Dental Group patients in order to give you a better idea as to how certain procedures can improve your smile.
Here at Smile Envy Dental Group, our goal is to help all of our patients achieve the smile of their dreams. Just because you have missing, broken or misaligned teeth, it doesn’t mean you can’t have a winning smile, as these before and after photographs of actual patients clearly show.
- Braces - If your teeth are poorly aligned, have gaps, or are overcrowded, braces can shift them into A proper position, correcting problems with your bite and giving you a great smile.
- Composite Fillings – Unlike metal fillings, composite fillings more closely match the color of your teeth, making it difficult for others to tell you have had dental work performed.
- Dental Bonding – Dental bonding is the process of placing a resin material over the top of your teeth, and then using a special curing light to harden it. This procedure may be used to correct a variety of dental issues such as cracked or discolored teeth or filling in minor gaps between the teeth.
- Dental Bridges – When one or more adjacent teeth are missing, dental bridges can often be used to fill in the space left behind. Dental bridges are often a more desirable solution than dentures whenever there are only a few missing teeth.
- Dental Contouring – This procedure is used to correct misshapen teeth, eliminating minor flaws and providing a more uniform appearance.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants look and perform much like natural teeth. As such, patients who undergo dental implants may not even notice they have a missing tooth.
- Invisalign® – This method of straightening the teeth is ideal for anyone who leads an active lifestyle, or those who wish to obtain a more beautiful smile inconspicuously.
- Prepless Veneers (Lumineers vs. Veneers) – Prepless veneers provide all the benefits of traditional veneers but do not require reshaping of your teeth before they are applied. This means you can enjoy veneers much sooner and at a more affordable rate.
- Porcelain Crowns – Just because you need crowns does not mean it has to be obvious to others. Porcelain crowns appear very natural and look much like your tooth’s own natural crown.
- Porcelain Onlays/Inlays – Repairing severely damaged or decayed teeth is often possible with the use of porcelain inlays, which provide more stability for the tooth than a filling alone. Porcelain onlays are placed over the top of teeth that are too damaged for fillings but do not require crowns.
- Porcelain Veneers (Dental Veneers) – Correcting minor flaws such as uneven, chipped, or slightly misaligned teeth can often be performed using porcelain veneers. These veneers can be custom created to meet your smile goals, and will appear very natural.
- Smile Makeovers – Every person has unique smile goals, and at Smile Envy Dental Group, we can discuss those goals with you and then come up with a makeover plan that will help you reach them.
- Teeth Whitening – Don’t be embarrassed by yellow, stained teeth when whitening services can be performed in our clinic to help you obtain a more vibrant, youthful smile.
If you have a less than perfect smile, you have many options for improving it. Contact Dr. David Lofters of Smile Envy Dental Group, serving patients from Vinings, Smyrna, and the Atlanta metro area, to schedule a consultation.